Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 C4S due in at 911 Virgin

jonttt

Monaco
http://www.911virgin.com/porscheforsale/986/9934S/

£65K with 86k miles

" A well known car amongst forum enthusiasts"

993 4S Coupe 6 speed Manual transmission (Factory Wide body with Turbo Brakes and Suspension). First Registered 12/02/1996 N-Registration. Finished in Polar Silver Metallic with full and extended Metropole Blue leather interior (dashboard & doorcards).
4 former keepers the most recent of which has had the car since May 2004 when the car had covered 76,256 miles. A well known car amongst forum enthusiasts, maintained irrespective of cost and serviced year on year despite limited use and mileage. Not surprisingly the car is presented in exceptional condition throughout. A total of 19 services have been performed from 1996 through until 2015 the most recent of which was carried out by Porsche Centre Brooklands 3/07/2015 at a mileage of 86,820 (major with spark plugs). Recent significant works include Bilstein Shocks, new springs, rear control arms, front A-frames, new front and rear top mounts, drop links, heatshields, full wheel alignment, check strap repair, front scuttle panel replacement, new cam covers, new HT leads, new steering rack gaitors and new drive shaft gaitors e.t.c (by no means an exhaustive list). The car drives beautifully and we were thrilled to secure it for stock.
1 of the 181 UK RHD 993 4S originally registered in the UK. Given the rarity, condition and provenance we consider this to be a paticularly sound investment.
18" Turbo alloys, Xenon headlight upgrade, high level brake light, rear wiper, sunroof, hard backed sports seats, full leather, yellow belts, yellow tequipment dials, cruise control, climate controlled air conditioning, on-board computer, original in-dash Sony tape cassette, clear lenses, electric windows, electric mirrors, remote central locking, ABS, ABD, power steering, driver/passenger airbags and PA1000 Thatcham Category 1 alarm / immobiliser.
Supplied with all appropriate manuals, literature, a large file of supporting invoices, spare keys (original red master key) and original service book. A very proper car cared for by a very proper owner ( A long term friend and customer of 911Virgin).

Attachments

• 986_porsche_for_sale_993hiw4_3_189.jpg
    986_porsche_for_sale_993hiw4_3_189.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 7,791
  • 986_porsche_for_sale_993hiw2_2_186.jpg
    986_porsche_for_sale_993hiw2_2_186.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 7,791
  • 986_porsche_for_sale_993hiw1_2_143.jpg
    986_porsche_for_sale_993hiw1_2_143.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 7,791
....yellow belts and yellow tequipment dials......

I seen a few cars with yellow dials but they have always been on SY cars. Interesting to have it on a silver car and not also colour code the calipers.

911uk sticker on the rear window though....

Yes he is a member of this forum but did not participate in the mileage log for some reason.

He does not post that often but I believe he has posted in the last couple of weeks.

If you go back through my posts in the mileage log you might work it out ....... but I am not at liberty to say who it is ....... I daresay he will make himself known if and when he feels like it ........ :)

It has the original Sony radio cassette player! This means the new owner will have to have a home Nakamichi tape recorder or buy a Becker CD head unit to allow admission to the forum! :)

Dom B said:
That's well priced.

Yep, it is very well priced, gone by Monday :?:

The Dragonmeister said:
It has the original Sony radio cassette player!

I've got one. It's original. I don't listen to it. :grin:

madalaa said:
Yes he is a member of this forum but did not participate in the mileage log for some reason.

He does not post that often but I believe he has posted in the last couple of weeks.

If you go back through my posts in the mileage log you might work it out ....... but I am not at liberty to say who it is ....... I daresay he will make himself known if and when he feels like it ........ :)

Got it - in fact I must be going senile having not twigged straight away. I remember the yellow belts now. And was also at OPC Brooklands when he picked up the car after having the HT leads done. the car has been well looked after by an enthusiast. Good luck with the sale. :thumb:

I recognise this one :thumb:

GLWTS

dommorton said:
I recognise this one :thumb:

GLWTS

Me too Dom!

Good luck with the sale, although I doubt it will be needed.

Bail out started already :dont know: A bit earlier than my prediction.

Makes that recent S just sold by Lovett overpriced :?:

Zingari said:
Bail out started already :dont know: A bit earlier than my prediction.

Makes that recent S just sold by Lovett overpriced :?:

I wouldn't say that. It had half the mileage and despite what people say about buying on condition a nice well maintained low mileage car will always command a premium and £15k more doesn't sound that bad.

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nzed23
Back