Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

992 Remap

AndyR911

Hi all. I have just purchased my first Porsche, a 911 992 Carrera in Lava Orange. I collect it on Friday but I am already looking at options/Modifications.

I am a bit of a car nut and love taking cars to the track etc. I am looking to increase the power of the car asap as it has the capability via remap to have a nice increase in numbers.

Would you recommend any particular place in the UK to map? I am based just outside of Newcastle Upon Tyne. I see Superchips have a map for the car and a few on the forum have used them before but not sure if their advancedment of timing would cause much issue on a daily basis Review and recommendations are always nice to go on.

there are a few options on boosting the base Carrera model
what are they quoting for possible bhp ?

Hi all. I have just purchased my first Porsche, a 911 992 Carrera in Lava Orange. I collect it on Friday but I am already looking at options/Modifications.

I am a bit of a car nut and love taking cars to the track etc. I am looking to increase the power of the car asap as it has the capability via remap to have a nice increase in numbers.

Would you recommend any particular place in the UK to map? I am based just outside of Newcastle Upon Tyne. I see Superchips have a map for the car and a few on the forum have used them before but not sure if their advancedment of timing would cause much issue on a daily basis Review and recommendations are always nice to go on.

JM Imports is local to you and pretty highly regarded in the tuning scene.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ravioli
Back