Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

992 order... What are your specs?

Really interesting thread and great to see so many different spec variations.

Anyway, as I sold my 991.1S in July and am now waiting for my 992 to be built I thought I'd post my spec - even though it may be a long wait!

Porsche code - PN93EXJ8
Guards red 992S
PDK
Carrera S alloys
Sports exhaust
Chrono
RWS
- 10 mm PASM
14 way seats with crayon stitching - may go full 18 ways when I lock the spec down.
Red chrono clock and Rev counter
Guards red seat belts
Glass roof
PDLS
BOSE
Storage pack
Lighting pack
Foldy mirrors

The configuration is a minefield but I think I've managed to get my perfect spec without going too daft.

Just got my delivery date for my C2GTS Manual Cabrio, and yes, very excited as they said 9 months, so I was thinking about August next year, but its coming at the end of March!!!!

So:

Manual.
Lava Orange
Truffle Interior
Brown roof
18 way seats

Loads of other bits and pieces, gone to town, need to tie it down in January.

Code is PN52J9X4

Let me kow what you think! I have a 997.1 black on black cabrio at the moment, so gone a bit brighter this time :)

resigner said:
Just got my delivery date for my C2GTS Manual Cabrio, and yes, very excited as they said 9 months, so I was thinking about August next year, but its coming at the end of March!!!!

So:

Manual.
Lava Orange
Truffle Interior
Brown roof
18 way seats

Loads of other bits and pieces, gone to town, need to tie it down in January.

Code is PN52J9X4

Let me kow what you think! I have a 997.1 black on black cabrio at the moment, so gone a bit brighter this time :)

Good news, when did you place your order?

Longp2 said:
Really interesting thread and great to see so many different spec variations.

Anyway, as I sold my 991.1S in July and am now waiting for my 992 to be built I thought I'd post my spec - even though it may be a long wait!

Porsche code - PN93EXJ8
Guards red 992S
PDK
Carrera S alloys
Sports exhaust
Chrono
RWS
- 10 mm PASM
14 way seats with crayon stitching - may go full 18 ways when I lock the spec down.
Red chrono clock and Rev counter
Guards red seat belts
Glass roof
PDLS
BOSE
Storage pack
Lighting pack
Foldy mirrors

The configuration is a minefield but I think I've managed to get my perfect spec without going too daft.

Update: So I had a call from my OPC a few weeks ago asking me if I'd like my car in December and was offered the build slot of a customer who decided that they couldn't wait for their car so bought a used car off of the forecourt instead!
Anyway, after locking down my spec the following day I've now been given a Xmas eve delivery date !
This may come forward but I'm happy enough!

Wow, that's an epic spec!! are there any boxes you didn't tick?? ;)

PNCIRNN4

Haven't had to finalise spec yet but this is currently where I am at - might end up going for the slate / crayon leather interior for something lighter in colour, and considering just going with the 14 way as opposed to 18 way seats

Awesome! I've got a couple of green cars in my little fleet at present.... My personal take on green motoring 😁

Attachments

• img_8392_192.jpeg
    img_8392_192.jpeg
    821.3 KB · Views: 254
  • img_5225_870.jpeg
    img_5225_870.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 253
findtom said:
Happy Bank Holiday to you all. So after many many tries I finally have a build spot for a GT3 Touring. I'm over the moon, so I thought I would share my spec with you. PTS has not been confirmed yet, but as it stands I'm torn between Dark Olive Metallic or Forrest Green:

https://configurator.porsche.com/porsche-code/PR1VMNZ6

My word Tom that's a hell of a spec, when's it getting built? Bet you can't wait!

Fingers crossed I'm getting a .2 GT3 but I need to buy a cpl of other .2's in the meantime lol.. :lol:

Having just taken delivery my last 911 ( as the Much Better Half delights in telling me), Im absolutely delighted

Here is the Porsche Code PRY8DMY9. Sorry its in German but taken delivery in Suisse ( where I now live)

992 Turbo
Chalk
PDCC
Innodrive
Night Vision
Front Lift etc

Ive added image of interior as Configurator doesn't recreate what I really did.
IMG_6236.jpeg

nice switched up interior

what's the combo

Grey/Chalk leather combo
Heating / Ventilation
Center panels in different colour
Carbon Matt interior
18-Way seats
Switch and Door {panels in Leather
Slate Grey Centre Panels
Light Design Package
Race-Tex Steering wheel
Leather seat backs with matt carbon

I may have missed something but it was difficult ( as usual) to get the colours I wanted without committing to gazillions on "Packs"

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mcox42
Back