Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

992 order... What are your specs?

New Order

Hi

This is my order PMYQPD90

delivery July for Sep Reg.

Let me know what you think!

Thanks

Gents all great cars! I have had 2 Carreras (both 991.1) and really loved them. My takeaways from them were:

Always buy a sports exhaust, (unless you plan to change it anyway) and Sports Chrono. It is a sports car, lots of base cars miss these so yours will stand out...

Optionally, I strongly recommend coloured seat belts, (they really add a splash of colour inside a dark car and are inexpensive), and Bose. In the 992 the Bose is a really good upgrade from the 991 and you'll need it as the car is noisy on the road.

I would also strongly recommend the Sport-Tex but I love GTS seats (Alcantara mix) and the hounds tooth of old 911s. If you like these, you will love Sport-Tex. The photos don't do it justice!

Re: New Order

Teeps said:
Hi

Thanks

Teeps, love the blue! Hope it's ok, I had a play with your config and recommend taking off the 360 camera, (you won't need it) and the side skirts. I think the skirts only look right with the full SD body kit? I also added Sport-Tex, a Sports Exhaust and coloured seat belts and kept the price roughly the same.

http://www.porsche-code.com/PMSR6F45

findtom said:
Gents all great cars! I have had 2 Carreras (both 991.1) and really loved them. My takeaways from them were:

Always buy a sports exhaust, (unless you plan to change it anyway) and Sports Chrono. It is a sports car, lots of base cars miss these so yours will stand out...

Optionally, I strongly recommend colour seat belts, (they really add a splash of colour inside a dark car and are inexpensive), and Bose. In the 992 the Bose is a really good upgrade from the 991 and you'll need it as the car is noisy on the road.

I would also strongly recommend the Sport-Tex but I love GTS seats (Alcantara mix) and the hounds tooth of old 911s. If you like these, you will love Sport-Tex. The photos don't do it justice!
Coloured seat belts? Interesting. Wondering if the agate green would work with mine?

Re: New Order

findtom said:
Teeps said:
Hi

Thanks

Teeps, love the blue! Hope it's ok, I had a play with your config and recommend taking off the 360 camera, (you won't need it) and the side skirts. I think the skirts only look right with the full SD body kit? I also added Sport-Tex, a Sports Exhaust and coloured seat belts and kept the price roughly the same.

http://www.porsche-code.com/PMSR6F45

Thanks Tom

Need the 360 for the Mrs so have to keep that on. I've seen a few cars with the side skirts and I really like it. Guess it is personal taste. I'll post some pics when I get it. I did't add the light coloured seat belts as I have kids and people say they get dirty. Might think again. I've now added the black sports exhaust.

Hi Guys,

Just put down a deposit for the targa 4s, this will be my 3rd 911.

PMY8TSC7

What do you think?

Cheeers

Zeus, love the black, crayon and red theme. I think I would do something similar with a Targa.

I hate, hate, hate PSP+,so with that in mind, I would not recommend it. Have you driven a 911 with it?

I would always add Bose unless you are planning to have the sound system upgraded after delivery. The base system is utter rubbish and the Bose system, in the 992 is actually pretty good.

Oh and I would consider Race-tex sun visors. On the Targa and the covetable they stand out. Probably more so if they are plastic for all the wrong reasons...

Wish they did the Targa in RWD

Nice order!

Targa 4S has landed....

PMWHWQPS

Happy New Year to all and hoping this 5hi7 show of Covid, Boris and Brexit gets sorted soon so we can go out to play!

RGB, I cant get your code to work?

I'm still loving my C4S, not that its getting much use right now... However, yesterday I sent my order to my OPC for a Turbo S. It should arrive in 2022!

PMPP5ZJ2

findtom said:
RGB, I cant get your code to work?

I'm still loving my C4S, not that its getting much use right now... However, yesterday I sent my order to my OPC for a Turbo S. It should arrive in 2022!

PMPP5ZJ2

Not sure if codes are time limited. Spec is Targa 4S. Black S Sport seats 4 way, black with crayon stitching. Ventilation seats. Storage. Sport chrono, sport exhaust, folding ears, crests on seats. 700 lights, that about it £120k list. Oh £800 Carrera classic wheels.

Hello all,

today we took delivery of our long awaited 992 C2s in GT Silver, with sports design kit (full spec below) that we ordered back in February, it looks totally awesome, stealth but classic, will post some pics.

spec below,

Exterior
SportDesign Package
Electric folding exterior mirrors
Model Designation painted in Black (high-gloss)
Exclusive Design fuel filler cap

Transmission / Chassis
8-speed Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK)
Sport Chrono Package incl. mode switch, Porsche Track Precision App & tyre temperature display
Sports Exhaust System with Sports Tailpipes (silver)
Power Steering Plus

Wheels
Tyre sealing compound and electric air compressor
Wheel centre set with full-colour Porsche Crest
20 / 21-inch Carrera Classic wheels

Lighting and vision

LED Matrix main headlights incl. Porsche Dynamic Light System Plus (PDLS Plus)
Automatically dimming interior and exterior mirrors with integrated rain sensor
Privacy Glass
Comfort and assistance systems
ParkAssist including Surround View

Interior
Light design package
4-way electric Sports Plus seats
Seat heating (front)
Rev counter in White
ISOFIX child seat attachment on front passenger seat
Interior Leather
Porsche Crest on headrests
Interior Aluminium
Door sill guards in brushed Aluminium (Darksilver), illuminated

Interior Race-Tex
Multifunction GT Sports steering wheel in Race-Tex

Audio / Comm.
BOSE® Surround Sound System
Porsche Vehicle Tracking System Plus (PVTS Plus)
Digital radio
Smartphone integration

Feel proper honoured that my post is a sticky with 74,000+ views :eek: :thumbs:

Some fantastic car spec's shared!!!

Sold my Carrera S a year ago, but finding myself browsing the configurator for a Targa (have really been enjoying my Caterham at the weekend, which has zero roof, any weather over the last year, even fun in the rain... simply put a waterproof coat on!), tempted to order ready for next summer. Spec tbc.

6appeal said:
Feel proper honoured that my post is a sticky with 74,000+ views :eek: :thumbs:

Some fantastic car spec's shared!!!

Sold my Carrera S a year ago, but finding myself browsing the configurator for a Targa (have really been enjoying my Caterham at the weekend, which has zero roof, any weather over the last year, even fun in the rain... simply put a waterproof coat on!), tempted to order ready for next summer. Spec tbc.

Loving my Targa 4S but may well sell when Taycan arrives and replace with a cheaper older Porsche. Can't really justify having both although if prices hold it doesn't cost me much!!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nzed23
Back