Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

991.1 RS clubsport Options

Streetrunner

Hello,

Im looking at a 991.1 RS at Porsche. On the car it has the cage,918 buckets but no fire extinguisher. When i have asked they told me the extinguisher is an optional extra.

Yet most online pages say that clubsport includes a fire extinguisher.

Can anyone help? Maybe proof that i can show them if it does. Not sure if they are tying to get out of replacing it or being genuine.

Assuming you are referring to GT3 model, then the official 2018 brochure suggests that it is included in the Clubsport package. I guess it is possible that the owner may have deleted it during the original spec stage? Ask the OPC to print you a copy of the original build sheet, that will confirm it.

Hope that helps! :thumb:

Attachments

• gt3_rs_screen_457.jpg
    gt3_rs_screen_457.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 438
That is great thank you. Seen the spec list and no mention of extinguisher delete. Just clubsport option showing

Thanks

Streetrunner said:
That is great thank you. Seen the spec list and no mention of extinguisher delete. Just clubsport option showing

Thanks

No problem my friend! I don't know what model year you are looking at, but it might be worth downloading the relevant sales brochure:

https://www.auto-brochures.com/porsche.html

TonyC911 said:
Streetrunner said:

Thanks

No problem my friend! I don't know what model year you are looking at, but it might be worth downloading the relevant sales brochure:

https://www.auto-brochures.com/porsche.html

Thanks for the link, thats perfect! Its a 2016 GT3RS currently looking at. Its for sale with Porsche so confused why they have told me the first extinguisher is not part of clubsport. Will be chatting with them tomorrow.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back