Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

'99 3.4 NOx Emissions Spec

A big thank you to Mallone for all the good advice and to say that my 99 C2 996 has now been passed for all CAZ's within the UK (TFL awaiting confirmation)

Thanks,
Darren

Darren , this is good news as you are doing this in 2023. I need to do this on my 99my cable throttle c2.

Was it simply an email to porsche gb and they sent the correct data on the COC?

I’ve recently received an email saying that my 2000 3.4 C2 is now ULEZ compliant. I sent a ‘certificate of conformity’ from the Porsche along with the covering letter and all 4 pages of the V5 to TfL ULEZ (not the email address but via the website allowing document upload) and I’ve just been approved, confirmed by the online checker.
The thing is that the NoX reading was slightly above 0.8, I’m not going to argue!

My work car park is under 1 mile into the zone and my 996 is my main car and I really didn’t want to replace it so I’m overjoyed with the result.

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nzed23
Back