Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

911T to 993 TT

No real updates so far, car booked in tomorrow with my local independent. I am keen to have the OBD read and get the car up on the ramps for a complete check over.

While it's there the CATS are coming off and will be sent to Gert for 100 Cell cores to liven up the car. This was by far the best modification I ever did to my C2S, the car instantly felt more eager and has now far less tendency to bog down.

The first of many things to make the car mine, not really feeling the love yet.

Too many small issues to sort. :frustrated:

Here are some short clips of the car starting and then a second with the car lifting to 3000 rpm and then a slight blip. Pretty boring and frankly not nearly rich enough. I will post the same after the 100 cells cats are in.

https://flic.kr/p/n9Baxf

https://flic.kr/p/n9xZ4K

:bye:

dommorton said:
tp81 said:
I forgot to say, I happened to open Total 911 this month and there's my new car shown with the article on the 993 Turbo. Nice for my collection and great to have with the car long term.
Just noticed the number plate is a match for the one in total 911.
...here it is:

Steinhardt_A7R_140227_5465.jpg

Amazing car :worship:.

Congrats , its a cracker , :thumb:

Very nice, what's not to like. Very cool look indeed.

Great taste, absolutely stunning. Enjoy, greatly?
:thumb:

You can't beat getting hands on with a new car :thumb:

This is a nice look - once to consider for your TT?

Attachments

• tt_on_19s_551.jpg
    tt_on_19s_551.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 3,413
  • tt_on_19s_1_336.jpg
    tt_on_19s_1_336.jpg
    183 KB · Views: 3,413
  • tt_on_19s_2_940.jpg
    tt_on_19s_2_940.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 3,413
Nice looking car with the black wheels.

Here's a quick clip of my car with the exhausts off, the Easter weekend delayed the sending of the cats to Gert. Hopefully these will be back soon. Not sure I could drive around like this. :floor:

It reminds me a bit of the creature in Predator when it took its mask off, all tubes and tentacles and snorty.

https://flic.kr/p/niApMs

Handbrake needs adjusting so new racing braided hoses being put in to replace the perished ones.

Sounds like mine with the decat exhaust in place :?

What Indy is that?

Colin, my car is in at George Morrison.

Too noisy for me, hopefully the 100 cell cats will just lift the note to make it more aggressive without sounds like a top fuel funny car.

Hey Tom, not sure about the decat noise myself - a bit too loud. Have the CAT so may go for the Gert option also......

Just got the car back from Motortune after a geo, very busy but knows his beans. Would be interested to hear your thoughts on George...........

CATS went to Gert for 100 Cell sport elements. The combination of Easter holidays and then the couriers van breaking down meat they were in transit for over a week. :x

The good news, Gert received them this morning and sent them back this afternoon. Top class service. He even sent a picture to let me see the cars own attempt at a bypass. :eek: Looks like these were changed out just in time.

Img_2969 by TP021272, on Flickr

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VeeRacer
Back