Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

718 Spyder prices at Porsche Stockport

isysman

Daytona
Went to Porsche Stockport today, and they had two used 718 Spyders for sale and the prices were surprising.

The shark blue car is a 2022 car with 1095 miles, comfort seats and manual gearbox.

The silver car was also 2022, comfort seats, PDK, and 3650 miles.

Both cars had steel brakes.

Earlier that day I was at Wilmslow and they had a 718 GT4, not sure of year or mileage but it was at £95k so was surprised at these prices.

I was told both cars had been there for some time though so maybe not a reflection of values.

Interestingly the silver car with more mileage was the more expensive of the two.

This one in Perth is £103k seems cheap compared to those 2

Attachments

• img_20220615_wa0001_146.jpg
    img_20220615_wa0001_146.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 2,356
So I thought I'd update this thread.

Both cars unsold, and both have now been reduced. Quite a big drop in price. I suppose the two 'rare' cars are not helped being side by side! Haha. They've now been moved apart as well.

Thought the Shark blue would look good but I'm not loving that colour on this car.

And this Boxster anniversary was waiting to be collected by her new owner, thought I'd post them. Think it looks great.

I wonder what the original Bill of Sale price was for these cars ......no doubt a (un)healthy mark up on them now .....!

Well I noticed the lease price of the Spyder has gone up since I bought mine. In 2020 when I locked in my spec the base price was £73k but these cars are 22 reg, and now the base price is £80k. And these cars probably have about £15k of spec on them.

I'd say they're still over-priced and +£100k for a 718 Spyder is a joke.

That said according to the recent video by JayEmm he reckons these should be a slow burner for depreciation given the GT underpinnings, but the 718GT4 owners who've paid overs will be taking a bath :roll:

Suggestion anyone who wants a new GT4 will get an allocation so clearly 'not as special' as the more glorious sounding 981 8) :floor:

We'll head of GT depot did say when the cars came out that they would make more to try to make up for the lack of availability. I think it's just been delays in all cars that has meant people struggling to get a car.

Even a Macan GTS is listed for overs at Wilmslow! £98k for a car with 400 miles.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
geoff993
Back