Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

6k service vs 12k service

A993LAD

Hockenheim
Hi guys festive greetings and all that.

Does anybody know what extra things they do for the big 12k service compared to the 6K service?

My car had the 12k service about 3000 miles ago so I've just done an oil and filter change. I have also changed the air filter.

Just wondering what else they do for the 12k service as I've now got a new car lift and very happy working on my car as it's much easier than it used to be.

check out this in the 993 FAQ section

That's great thanks and it seems to be mainly a checklist rather than doing anything.

I will definitely run through that checklist as much as I can for peace of mind and to see if I can tackle any of the things that might be required.

the 6k was only a change of oil and oil filter, everything else was just a check checked

i've seen different answers to what is done, noting the USA use10k intervals

Here you go official Porsche service schedule.

ATB :)

Attachments

• Porsche Service Schedule warten95.pdf
    56.5 KB · Views: 29

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashton911
Back