Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Durametric Professional Cable (NEW)

m33ufo

Monza
Brand new, purchased this week from Hickleys (Durametric UK Distributor), as an upgrade.

£500 plus £7.50 delivery via Royal Mail Special Delivery (insured). Not open to offers.

durametric2.jpg

durametric1.jpg

Possible loan?

Hi m33ufo, would you be open to a possible loan of the cable and related software?

I will be retrofitting OBC and cruise control to my 996, so will only need the kit for a one-off, but would happily pay you say £75 to borrow the cable and software for say a couple of weeks.

There would obviously have to be an element of trust involved, but I'm sure we can come up with a mutually agreeable solution?

Let me know if you're interested! :thumb:

Price reduced to £475 for this Durametric Pro cable. Over £800 from Hickleys the UK distributor.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back