Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New 991-GT3

cubasteve

Sao Paulo
:bandit: New 991 -GT3 , spy shots

Porsche991GT3spyshots00001.jpg

Porsche991GT3spyshots00003.jpg

Porsche991GT3spyshots00005.jpg

:bandit: http://www.eurocarblog.com/galleria/porsche-991-gt3-spy-shots :bandit: :bandit: more photos

Attachments

• porsche991gt3spyshots00002_183.jpg
    porsche991gt3spyshots00002_183.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 4,932
Spoiler

:bandit: :bandit: Here's a rear shot , there is a smaller spoiler :bandit: :bandit: :bandit:

Attachments

• porsche991gt3spyshots00004_147.jpg
    porsche991gt3spyshots00004_147.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 4,905
Yes, it was that shot and others in your linky that led me to ask.

Let me be more specific:

"Where is THE spoiler"

GT4 said:
Yes, it was that shot and others in your linky that led me to ask.

Let me be more specific:

"Where is THE spoiler"

Omg. They've "retractable-ised" the rear wing?! I hope that doesn't make it into production, it'll look too much like every other 991 variant.
:what:

Where's the Spoiler

:bandit: Ok GT4 , this is just a guess , but it looks like it may unfold , similar to the ordinary one's now at higher speed , but Bigger . :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: :bandit:

Vanishing Spoiler

:bandit: There is a rumour in the Spy comunity , that just before that photo . The car hit a pot hole and the Spoiler fell off . :bandit: :bandit: :bandit:

Attachments

• steveh_177.jpg
    steveh_177.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 4,858
So, the 991 GT3

PDK box

No Metzger engine

Electronic steering

Pop-up spoiler

Think I'll be hanging on to the 997.2 GT3

FFS that's not a GT3 either - its the same old 991 Carrera shots - complete with stick-on turbo intercooler intakes - from months ago. These bloody magazines are so gullible.

spyderman said:
FFS that's not a GT3 either - its the same old 991 Carrera shots - complete with stick-on turbo intercooler intakes - from months ago. These bloody magazines are so gullible.

Completely agree :nooo:

spyderman said:

Except for the extra third centre rad and top-side PU venting, oh, and the twin centralised exhaust tips.

The front PU is a sports design with additional lower splitters too.

That is a GT3, we can only pray it left its spoiler at home (even the 991 Aerokit Cup has been previewed on other cars).

My take is that as they are only "cold weather" testing (slow speed), it isn't needed, so they left it off to keep everyone guessing?

Not keen on the front lip protrusions.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andewcb
Back