Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Post-Mezger GT3s are called … what exactly?

TurboSandGT4 said:
Just swapped the Turbo for a 991.1 GT3, the mezger doesnt hold a candle to the DFI :jedi:

The mid range in this car seems similar to the 997 GT3 RS i drove but the last 1000 rpm is in another league

Congratulations! What is the spec? Photos if you can please :thumb:

Slayer said:
TurboSandGT4 said:
Just swapped the Turbo for a 991.1 GT3, the mezger doesnt hold a candle to the DFI :jedi:

The mid range in this car seems similar to the 997 GT3 RS i drove but the last 1000 rpm is in another league

Thankyou Slayer
I need to get a new cable to upload so will do so shorty

Spec 991.1 2014 agate grey bought from OPC with 2 year warranty
FAL, Xenon Lights,comfort 4 ways and I think thats about it

oh and that engine -holy cr*p

misses drove us to work this morning and it felt like i have had 50cc of Adrenalin shot into me-and she never went above 6k

How can Porsche make such a variety of quality cars from 1 platform -just incredible and feel very lucky to experience

For me the Mezger blew me away back in 2007 when i experienced it but this DFI is really very good

Of course im about 9 years late so have nothing to say that hasn't already been said.

P.S My opinions are my own and only fun - no harm intended :)

TurboSandGT4 said:
Slayer said:
TurboSandGT4 said:

Thankyou Slayer

misses drove us to work this morning and it felt like i have had 50cc of Adrenalin shot into me-and she never went above 6k

How can Porsche make such a variety of quality cars from 1 platform -just incredible and feel very lucky to experience

For me the Mezger blew me away back in 2007 when i experienced it but this DFI is really very good

Of course im about 9 years late so have nothing to say that hasn't already been said.

Wow! Look forward to the pictures and your experience.
Please start as a new thread :D

Slayer said:
TurboSandGT4 said:
Slayer said:
TurboSandGT4 said:

Thankyou Slayer

Wow! Look forward to the pictures and your experience.
Please start as a new thread :D

Will do

Attachments

• img_e7283_561.png
    img_e7283_561.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 315

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla