Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Cridfords buying a car

Andy,

I cant believe you didnt kick up a fuss about that...I would have gone off on one! I have to say I have been happy with them so far and it goes back to my earlier post that you cant satisfy all the people all the time, and you really should have argued the point with them. Having said that, your experience with them is noted and I will be extra vigilant.

Is there anyone we can trust!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 4656

Indeed - I know I should have done but it was one of those days and my heart wasn't in it, I was missing the car, etc etc. I learnt as I say, but this is the case as I outlined it. Maybe I got a bad day with them, as they did seem to know their stuff (knowledge wise). Anyhow, that's the benefits of these forums - you get to know good and bad, which cannot harm anyone!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 4657

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
N13LVV
Back