Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Yes, I know there's a wanted section ...

Slippydiff

Imola
... but I thought I 'd ask somewhat more directly in the 996 forum ...

I'm after a set of used (or new) 996.2 C2 manual coupe springs (I don't actually need all four springs, just one back and one front) :help:
They need to be the standard springs, or at push M030 items but NOT the X74 springs.

If you got a pair available and you're happy to parcel them up and send them to me, I'll happily pay the shipping costs (and if after I'm done with them, you want them back, I'll send them back to you too :)

I'm also after a pair of OE orange 996 front repeaters/side markers, so if you've got a pair kicking around that are in decent condition with no broken securing taps or missing springs and not cracked
/dull lenses, I'll take them off you :)

Slippydiff said:
... but I thought I 'd ask somewhat more directly in the 996 forum ...

I'm after a set of used (or new) 996.2 C2 manual coupe springs (I don't actually need all four springs, just one back and one front) :help:
They need to be the standard springs, or at push M030 items but NOT the X74 springs.

If you got a pair available and you're happy to parcel them up and send them to me, I'll happily pay the shipping costs (and if after I'm done with them, you want them back, I'll send them back to you too :)

I'm also after a pair of OE orange 996 front repeaters/side markers, so if you've got a pair kicking around that are in decent condition with no broken securing taps or missing springs and not cracked
/dull lenses, I'll take them off you :)

Charlie of William Francis has my old springs which I changed to H&R, give him a buzz and see if he still has them.

Many thanks for this, it's appreciated.
I notice your signature lists your car as a 2000 Mk1 3.4 Cabriolet, May I ask, is this the car the springs were removed from ?

I have a stock of used springs. Do you know the colour codes on the specific springs you are looking for? I can have a look through my stock and find the rights ones for you then.

pye21 said:
I have a stock of used springs. Do you know the colour codes on the specific springs you are looking for? I can have a look through my stock and find the rights ones for you then.

Both front and rear colour codes are brown and white.
I'm looking for 2002 MY > springs for a manual car, but looking at the parts PDF, there's more than one brown and white spring option depending on the chassis number ...

I might have to bite the bullet and buy a complete set of new springs :damn:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janders365
Back