Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Which tyre is better - Pirelli Pzero Rosso or Michelin PS2?

Great work..well done

Jam911 said:
Great work..well done

The guy said the GT3 RS now comes with the MPSS fitted as standard and I believe some have recieved Turbo S with these as well.

I made it clear my car is not a GT3 RS and I am under extended warranty and they still confirmed this is absolutely fine as they recognise its a tyre designed for the 911. :)

So happy days, now just to get some prices, any recommendations as I suspect the OPC price will be a bit high. ;)

They also confirmed I can buy elsewhere and fit elsewhere, as long as they are MPSS.

Gibbo205 said:
Jam911 said:
Great work..well done

The guy said the GT3 RS now comes with the MPSS fitted as standard and I believe some have recieved Turbo S with these as well.

Which is interesting as Michelin don't make it in the right size for the 7.2RS... The 325/30R19 required is a no show, though of course the non-RS size of 305/30R19 would still be perfectly viable as an option (there is no issue with the fronts). I fear that your OPC hasn't quite read the hymn sheet there, but a GT3 clubsport could certainly wear the supersport in OE sizes.

Unless of course they are making the rear for Porsche dealers only at this point and not making it available to the general public...?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VeeRacer
Back