Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

What''s my car worth & M3 thoughts? - Edit: I BLAME YOU

Thank you!

I was like a big kid coming out of the showroom, can't wait to pick her up now!!!

Does the spec look okay guys?

That's a great turnaround we'll done! Fab looking car and spec wise I don't think you can go wrong with a gts.

Ooh they are both bloody lovely. I love turbos but you can't go wrong with that GTS.

Still not sure how it happened, but glad it did :floor:

In the words of Austin Powers, 'Yeah baby, yeah!'

An inspired solution to your problem and a fine example of man maths calculator vs vanilla car (no offence to BM owners). :thumb:

Roll on mid week, enjoy the car, Jim.

Cracking car in a great colour. Great use of man maths as well :thumb: life's too short for sensible :D

I use that OPC. Always been good, responsive and never had any quibbles on warranty or any issues that arise.

G2 - that's good to hear. I was very impressed with Guildford OPC, they sales guy (Alex) was great, especially considering I went in there looking for a Macan for the missus. He must've thought what's this chancer looking at the GTS but to be fair, he was very patient, knowledgeable (I knew most of the answers on Porsche trivia / spec anyhow :grin: ) and anyone else, I may have walked away.

Thanks all for the positive comments. It's been a trying couple of years so really looking forward to taking this baby out for a (controlled) spin in the week.

Photos when I've stopped driving / grinning long enough to take some! :thumb:

Enjoy the pickup :thumb: will we see it at the fairmile on the 16th May?

G2 said:
Enjoy the pickup :thumb: will we see it at the fairmile on the 16th May?

I used to go to those a couple of years ago. I'm up north on the 16th and (whisper it) celebrating my BIG 4-0 :sad:

I'll book in June's meet up and bring it along for inspection! :thumb:

Excellent I am made up for you... plus it will probably be cheaper in the long run as you wont be moving on an M3 after a few weeks :)

A mate picked is brand new 991.2 GTS C2 manual in the same colour, he came from a M4 and loved it but then why wouldn't you!!

Did you get a good price on the 997?

Congratulations and enjoy

:thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VeeRacer
Back