Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

What''s it worth as thinking of selling? Manual 997.2 C2

MattyR

Imola
What's it worth! Just after some feedback from you lovely lot. I may need to sell my car quite soon due to an auction property coming up I like the look of. Not something I planned on but no doubt be back in a Porsche again soon (I was last time!). Anyway, I digress;

Manual, non-sunroof 997.2 C2. with 76k in the odometer.
Atlas grey W/ ocean blue leather.
OPC and JZM history incl. big file and all MOTs.
Michelin PS2 all round W/ newly refurbed wheels.
Clutch, fly wheel, exhaust studs, coolant pipes, rads, rear lights, poly belt incl. bearing and big 12k service all done.

Bit of a purists car as narrow body with manual box and lightly optioned:
heated electric front seats, PCM 3.0 with navigation, Bluetooth & phone preparation, PASM, park assist, originally optioned upgraded sound package, coloured Porsche crest wheel centres.

These aren't 'options' as such, but worth a mention: Xenon head lights, LED daytime running lights, LED rear lights, Bovee 1000 installed (so you can use Spotify/iTunes etc), new over mats.

I also have some new Techart lowering springs, Techart front and rear wheel spacers and new Techart wheel bolts which haven't been fitted. All new! I also ordered some headlight and washer jet coverts from Techart which were sprayed-up in their factory. Again not fitted. The plan was to fit the aforementioned items thus streamlining the looks of the car further.

Its a great car in lovely condition. Two advisories on last MOT (slight play on front OS ball joint and light corrosion on top of water pump housing).

Attachments

• 23c1e62e_e466_4808_8274_bafddedb7b70_440.jpeg
    23c1e62e_e466_4808_8274_bafddedb7b70_440.jpeg
    567.6 KB · Views: 1,313
  • 0935a47f_da41_4d89_97e0_a03581208741_181.jpeg
    0935a47f_da41_4d89_97e0_a03581208741_181.jpeg
    799.1 KB · Views: 1,313
Manual 997.2

supply and demand shows these cars are in high demand

starts with a 3

High 20's, very low £30's

I've just sold mine without really advertising it.

Very similar spec to yours, 70k miles.

I asked for £34k and it sold to the first viewer.

I then subsequently had someone offer £35k to buy it unseen.

If you are confident it's a good car, I would try advertise at £36k or £37k.

There are just none around at the moment. There is one at a dealer in Leicester that has been there 12months and a bit rough apparently.

The world has gone bonkers, my car has appreciated £4K in 12months.

I've had a great 6 years and 30k miles with it though.

It doesn't make up for the fact that CV-19 has devalued my London rental property by £50-100k :nooo:

911UK said:
Manual 997.2

supply and demand shows these cars are in high demand

starts with a 3

:yeah:

In the current market I'd start at £32.5k

Sounds a good buy from your description. Maybe ask £34K. £32K would be the lowest realistic price but I would stand firm as with the market as it is you will probably get 34 anyway.

As ever the mileage will be the sticking point. Put a few miles on it this summer and it will be on 80k miles which im afraid is looked upon as high for a 997.2.

Price will have to reflect this, there is no point putting a private car up imo with this mileage at 37k as it just won't sell.

I suggest originally pitching it st 32995 and see what happens with a view of accepting anything starting with a 3.

Sneaking in on your post (sorry) just to remind everyone interested that I am on the lookout for a 997 C2 3,8 with high mileage, engine issues (or both) for a capacity conversion project.

Prefer manual.

Baz

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ronn
Back