Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

What interior colour is my car??

Benji1975

Monza
As per the title, someone else on here asked me, and I have no idea!

Googling various sources of information throws up the below list of colours which I don't think this is one of them.

I'll hold my hands up and admit it's not my first choice and is a bit aquired but rest of the car spec was so good I forgave the 'duck egg blue' as I refer to it. Anyone can enlighten me though?

ta
Ben

996 Interior Color Codes
Color Interior Color Code
Black 8YR, VRJ or A11
Graphite Grey C50 or C51
Savannah S30 or S31
Metropol Blue G10 or G11
Nephrite J30 or J31
Boxster Red M30 or M31
Cinnamon Brown P11
Natural Dark Grey Leather D11
Natural Brown Leather T11

Looks like mine, except for your wheel, should also be grey.

My interior is 'Flint' grey.

Scott.

Edited....

On a closer look at your pics, it's nothing like mine at all :dont know:

But my car is still Flint. With grey door card carpet too.

I nearly bought a white turbo with blue interior. Was a beautiful car to look at, but just couldn't live with the interior at the end of the day.

Not the worst I've seen, but Porsche certainly take the biscuit with their interior colour options!

Fully agree...it's a bit 'strong' is that colour. The first I noticed when i saw the advert was the black steering wheel shroud against blue...looks wrong. Living with it though...I wear sunglasses most of the time when driving it so it takes the edge off it :D

So, Scott, we've established it's NOT flint grey then :grin:

If you think mine is bright, take a look at the Nephrite green on google...wow...

Ben

Crikey!

Right, who's got one of those!

3544175_12.jpg

895832d1419039529-996-coupe-beige-leather-interior-complete-img_4817.jpg

That dubious wood veneer reminds me of the trim that was expensively optioned on this Saab 9000 Aero I bought many years ago. Absolutely hideous it was but was so rubbish it was, therefore, cool.

Slightly off the original topic but many many years ago my second car had this dash ....

14722822650_c9ccd2d19c_b.jpg

then my third car had ....

14bhv06.jpg
[/img]

my fifth car had ....

00004664__Lotus_Esprit.jpg

Until I read this thread I forgot that I'd had a few wooden dashboards in the past. Driving with a plank of wood in front of me isn't something I miss at all to be honest. The white leather in the Esprit was a pain to keep clean and quite dazzling inside and needed sunglasses on 24/7. I keep the brightness on the outside now :D

Benji1975 said:
As per the title, someone else on here asked me, and I have no idea!

Googling various sources of information throws up the below list of colours which I don't think this is one of them.

I'll hold my hands up and admit it's not my first choice and is a bit aquired but rest of the car spec was so good I forgave the 'duck egg blue' as I refer to it. Anyone can enlighten me though?

ta
Ben

996 Interior Color Codes
Color Interior Color Code
Black 8YR, VRJ or A11
Graphite Grey C50 or C51
Savannah S30 or S31
Metropol Blue G10 or G11
Nephrite J30 or J31
Boxster Red M30 or M31
Cinnamon Brown P11
Natural Dark Grey Leather D11
Natural Brown Leather T11

Its deffo not metropole ble as that is quite dark blue
ada5b43b0d7a2e828ee54f23001bf825_zpsmxaii2ew.jpg

I have tried googling it cant find any similar

Interior colour code should be on the bonnet sticker or the on the one in the service book.

Think yours is the same as mine, maybe mines a bit lighter? I was sceptical till I saw it and it works quite well with Polar Silver.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JPD
Back