Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

What did you buy your 993 this week ?

Continental ContiSport 7's all round - look very old school vs Michelin's, but I the choice was only PS2 or PS5s. Difficult to tell how good they are at ~3c.

Spoiler wall and SKF bearing for spoiler gearbox - now smooth and quiet...

A pair of Recaro CS seats, just waiting for the delivery to arrive.

Continental ContiSport 7's all round - look very old school vs Michelin's, but I the choice was only PS2 or PS5s. Difficult to tell how good they are at ~3c.

Spoiler wall and SKF bearing for spoiler gearbox - now smooth and quiet...
They are supposed to be excellent. Couldn't get them when I needed new tyres in June, which was a shame. Had to go with PS5s as the best of the rest.

Looks like a delivery of deer meat🤷‍♂️

I’ve been toying with getting those. Look forward to seeing the pics.

I’ve been toying with getting those. Look forward to seeing the pics.

Straight to a black ball for Illuminati membership when you fit them. That said with Jonttt’s ‘mods’ when his application was given due consideration and voted on when the balls were emptied out to count it resembled the bottom of a rabbit’s hutch.

Straight to a black ball for Illuminati membership when you fit them. That said with Jonttt’s ‘mods’ when his application was given due consideration and voted on when the balls were emptied out to count it resembled the bottom of a rabbit’s hutch.

Lol…..😂

With those lights, he may get a look in with the Neo Illuminati. Just needs some after market wheels on it.
A little bird tells me he has a set very similar to the Dark Knight's in storage.
Not long now

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back