Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Veloce wheel pics on Blue 993

993S_Ocean said:
Chris, you need a set of Cargraphics on there! :wink:

cg1.jpg

cg2.jpg

Beauitful car!

are they the ones i turned down when i bought mine lol! i could have had a set like that with the car.
i genuinely love black centres and polished rims, i had a set of 3 piece split rims on my T70 like that and as a back up a set of beautiful HRE split rims, that i never used as i loved the others so much.

i've seen another car on here with that, looks good, but i'd prefer a different style to turbo twists and keep mine original.

Mine came with Speedlines and I have another set.

They look nice on the right car, however, they are prone to lacquer lift, need maintenance, cost a fortune to refurb and are really heavy!

To use on the car I much prefer the 996 Carrera 02 wheel (made by BBS).

Correct offset for narrow bodied 993 and light!

The weight of them would be a worry. Them hollow spoke turbo twists are so light.

ChrisT70 said:
993S_Ocean said:
Chris, you need a set of Cargraphics on there! :wink:

cg1.jpg

cg2.jpg

Beauitful car!

are they the ones i turned down when i bought mine lol! i could have had a set like that with the car.
i genuinely love black centres and polished rims, i had a set of 3 piece split rims on my T70 like that and as a back up a set of beautiful HRE split rims, that i never used as i loved the others so much.

The very same set. I am very glad you turned them down because they are on my car now. I waited about 6 years for those wheels!

Thought so :)
Congrats they are beautiful rims. Mine had them on when I first test drove it. Jamie offered them me but at the time (and now) I had visions of something else with black centres and polished rims if I ever went off turbo twists.
Those suit ocean blue down to the ground. I might need a photo shop expert if anyone knows one to sit some veloce rims with black centres on an ocean blue car for me :)
Much as I love turbo twists and they are genuinely light I can see a second set of rims going on it. It won't get salty or wet to corrode split rims away.
Will see what happens I think!

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdowrick
Back