Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Varying tyre pressures on 17" wheels

budge said:
Sounds like you need a holiday Joe :frustrated:

Quite true my friend. Camping this w/e with my 6yr old and a bunch of other dads and kids... set to rain all w/e. great.

Off topic: camping was awesome!

On topic: just tested new pressures; 37 at the rear and 34 at the front. Different car again. Much softer and more comfy, less crashy - the firm tyres were a bit tiring - and much more balanced into and out of corners with much better grip all the way through.

New interim conclusion: tyres need to be softer at the front than at the rear and a bit software at the front (34 vs 36) seemingly gives nothing away but gains an offset and softer rear setup.

Love it. Car feels like mine now.

Predictive text or just pi@@ed again Joe?

Chief said:
Predictive text or just pi@@ed again Joe?

:dance: a mixture of fat fingers and apple typing corrections. Am dry after a very good dad's and kids camping weekend in your neck of the woods chief at Mousley Hall Farm. :). Beautiful area...

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cchrysos
Back