Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Value of MO30 springs

acme

Sao Paulo
Evening & happy Christmas all,

Ever since we changed the 993's suspension to FSD's years ago I've had my old (NB, C2, manual AC) MO30 from factory springs in my garage. Has anyone any idea of their value, I can't really see anything previously listed.

In essence it would be good to do a fellow 993 owner a favour if they're looking to replace theirs :?:

Cheers in advance :thumb:

Merry Xmas Gav.

Since our convo on same subject, I've been watching fleabay, and the only things since have been:

Turbo Sport Chassis M030 Springs (not sure whether Turbo Sport Chassis means M030, or that they are different!)
- New rears 145 a pair
- New fronts 175 a pair

A set of used M030 RoW Springs for just under $300 (+$95 P&P!!) so about £220ish (+£75)

I'd say probably £200-£250?? depends how quickly you want to sell them (assuming you do!)

25 year old OEM springs and shocks are surely past their best... what mileage on them?

Loads of 993 crap on eBay at unrealistic prices that never sell, so i'd ignore what someone wants and look at what has previously items have actually sold for. :wink:

C.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashton911
Back