Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Top gear exhaust

Matt taylor

Hi guys newbie here, come from 996 Facebook group.
Cheeky I know but I am after a valvetronic type exhaust as the seams on my PSE back boxes are going and the valves are loose in the brackets.
I hear the top gear one is good? I have a C4S and I believe a chap called alex who works at the company was offering a discount code? Well I'd like to purchase one and could do with saving a few quid! 😂
Any one any help on the subject?

Hi Matt and welcome.

Take a look here

http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=139387&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=260

This is the tail end of the last group buy but it includes a photo of the switched system and also some replies by Alex (The owner of Top Gear). You may want to PM him regarding a club discount.

Good luck! If you look through the tread you'll see images and links to videos of the exhaust components. I've got the manifolds, x-pipe cats and sports boxes on my 3.4 and will testify to their quality of build and sound. Even my Indy when fitting it all was really impressed!

I have their std boxes and 200cel sport cats, really good quality and sound amazing.I got 10% off by asking and saying I'd come from 911uk forum.Been on for 18 months and really happy with them.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back