Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Thinking about this C4S - appreciate (considered) input...!

There is a tidy looking Cat D on Ebay currently. Certainly would not put me off, if the work has been done to a high standard!! Sometimes the Cat car is in better shape than most other clean title examples. Certainly worth a look. As its even had an EPS IMS upgrade last year along with clutch, rms etc. £16k great buy!! manual with the tequipment pack. Its in Seal grey, have a look.

How can you spend £3500 on re alignment of suspension? In fact what does it mean?

Re the trim: There are lots of 996's being broken so inexpensive replacement trim is readily available and it is easy to fit.

If there is rust on removable panels then source rust free replacement parts from breakers.

Probably worth seeing in the flesh.

"Had major service last year which included new spark plugs and coil packs. New water pump and mass air flow sensor . Front wish bones and front and rear suspension Re alignment at a cost of £3500."

I think the £3,500 is for all the work, and the alignment.

seems expensive to me personally for its condition.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back