Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

SOLD: 996/986 fibreglass bonnet with classic style design

esendia

Monza
Had this listed on eBay for some time now but no biters so thought I'd list it here where those who may be interested may come across.

I'm selling a fibreglass bonnet to fit a 996 or 986 which is designed styled like a classic 911 bonnet with the intake scoop for £300.

I purchased this from xtrememotorcars, which costs almost £1200 to get it shipped to the UK and got hit with £300 for import so ended up costing around £1600. you will see at the link below, this is the same item I ordered:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Porsche-...382120?hash=item2ad4c62628:g:beMAAOSwa39UsEwB

Essentially I purchased this around a year ago, I received it with a very minor chip on the corner of the bonnet (pictured) which I think came from when it was taken out by customs. But when I got in contact with xtrememotorcars looking just to get a little compensation to cover the body shop repairing this small defect they instead decided to refund me completely as the item was damaged and just recovered their money from the courier.

Had it for a year now and not got around to getting it painted and prepped for the car so have decided to let it go. Not looking to profit but just to recover what I paid in import charges so grab a bargain if you can pick it up for £300 it's yours. I'm based in Newbury. I may also be able to deliver in person if interested, but in that case would need to also cover the cost of fuel at fair cost.

First picture is an example of how this look on a car when painted.

Just wan't to PM if interested.

Attachments

• img_3836_126.jpeg
    img_3836_126.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 966
  • img_4115_122.jpeg
    img_4115_122.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 966
  • img_3996_2_641.jpeg
    img_3996_2_641.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 966
  • example_121.jpg
    example_121.jpg
    421 KB · Views: 962
This will be available until sold, just so I don't miss anyone who's interested my email is *removed* I figured I check my email at the very least daily while I'm on the forum a couple times a weeks so if interested shoot me an email and I'll get back to you ASAP

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nzed23
Back