Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Seat squab tilt on non-adaptive sports seats

Gryph

Seat squab tilt on non-adaptive sports seats - has anyone run into a solution for this? I'm a leggy 6'1 (long legs, short arms!) and want to raise the front of the seat squab / tilt the entire seat base back for more support on long drives. Is it possible to shim / space / adapt a bracket to do this? I've seen solutions for the gt3 buckets, but can't seem to find anything for the regular sports seats.

Any bright ideas?

Gryph said:
Seat squab tilt on non-adaptive sports seats - has anyone run into a solution for this? I'm a leggy 6'1 (long legs, short arms!) and want to raise the front of the seat squab / tilt the entire seat base back for more support on long drives. Is it possible to shim / space / adapt a bracket to do this? I've seen solutions for the gt3 buckets, but can't seem to find anything for the regular sports seats.

Any bright ideas?

I take it the adjustment using the long silver handle isn't enough?

Admittedly whilst the seat base tilts slightly on height adjustment using the silver lever, I want to tilt the front of the cushion independently without affecting the height of the whole seat.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VeeRacer
Back