Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Scart Exhaust, who's running one

FZP

Zandvoort
Righteo
One of the best things about a 911 is the noise it makes. At the 75th anniversary gig in MCR, there was a guy with a fruity exhaust on his car.
Unfortunately, he didn't know what it was. This got Spongebob and I thinking about what options we have to enrich the aircooled experience. On my 997.2, I ran a Tubistyle exhaust which was glorious, and am looking for something equally epic.
The option leading the charge is Scart. Does anyone have one? Love to hear opinions on it.

TIA
FZP

I looked at Scart for my 964 but couldn't find much info.

Running m&m cats and silencer on mine now and very happy with that. Just put m&m cats on the 996 too.

Order it now and I'll run it in for you on the Dark Knight :bandit:

Why don't you wait till you see what yours sounds like first before making any decisions on what you want on it. What's currently on it?

Alex said:
Why don't you wait till you see what yours sounds like first before making any decisions on what you want on it. What's currently on it?

:hand: Thats too logical..........he lost me when he stated he and sponge where thinking :grin:

I've heard Sponges :what:

I checked Sponges back boxes last month at the meet. He has a couple of modified white Tupperware containers. It's called the Spongo hack.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back