Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

For Sale Registration plate for sale - 86 O

Car, parts, accessories, number plates and all sorts for sale.

carkid

Sao Paulo
For sale / the plate 86 O
No matter what car I’ve had this plate on it always gets more positive attention and comments than the car-

if anyone is serious about purchasing the plate please send me a private message-
its not cheap as chips but you get what you pay for and I’m considerably cheaper than the dealers for similar plates!

In the current market of flux on everything, i wish you good luck on this. It's a great plate

Would you mind DMing me price please if you arnt wanting to post on here. Had a couple 2x2 I think I'm ready to step up my plate game 😂

Would you mind DMing me price please if you arnt wanting to post on here. Had a couple 2x2 I think I'm ready to step up my plate game 😂
I've got a 2x2 at the moment and would really love a 2x1 at some stage too. These ones with an O look especially smart.

note, i really need to add a number plate classifieds service :ninja:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back