Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche Cayman 718 GTS 4.0 Reg NX21 UHK History Request

pdwhite

I recently bought a racing yellow Cayman 718 GTS 4.0 from an OPC in North Eastern England.
A few things are causing me concern about the car and I am trying to find out more about its history.
If anyone knows this car and could put me in touch with the previous owner, or knows anything that might have happened to it please contact me, either through this forum or mobile 07800 649800.
Thanks, Pete

Have you tried the PH Boxster/Cayman threads. A lot of traction over 718 4.0 on there.

GDPR. The gift, like Brexit, that keeps on giving :roll:

You can always get an independent inspection if you suspect its been repaired before. The problem is that unless its been badly repaired then Porsche will have done nothing wrong ie there is no statutory or contractual obligation to declare damage repaired if it was not written off as part of an Insurance claim :dont know:

pdwhite said:
I recently bought a racing yellow Cayman 718 GTS 4.0 from an OPC in North Eastern England.
A few things are causing me concern about the car and I am trying to find out more about its history.
If anyone knows this car and could put me in touch with the previous owner, or knows anything that might have happened to it please contact me, either through this forum or mobile 07800 649800.
Thanks, Pete
Pete, did you ever get your concerns resolved successfully?

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nzed23
Back