Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche 996/993 carbon fibre genuine 3 spoke steering wheel

P996

Trainee
I have for sale a porsche 996/993 three spoke tiptronic steering wheel in carbon fibre and leather for sale.

Will be going on eBay shortly if nobody wants it on here.

Some very minor marks and a small crack in the top section but nothing major. Have it advertised on other forums for £1k but will be open to offers.

As noted below, £1k may be too much, so happy to consider sensible offers based on a normal wheel prices.

Thanks

Https://ibb.co/Vvcm5yN
https://ibb.co/m4tCdBQ
https://ibb.co/tm2YNC1[/img]

Might be worth mentioning in the title that it's a Tiptronic Wheel. :thumb:

C.

last one I had for sale was a non tip, slight clouding on the carbon and struggled to get £600 including airbag.
Just my 2 cents if you really wanna sell it

Thanks guys. Open to offers and not expecting £1k. Just put that down because I have to put something.

Will amend the description to mention its for a Tiptronic.

Thanks,

996 steering wheel

Hi, do you have the airbag?

Is there a crack in the carbon fibre?

I can get you a black airbag with a coloured crest if you need one for the wheel.

The carbon does have a minor small crack at the top. Hopefully the pictures show this.

Thanks

These are super rare. I bought one a few years back for £1k. Goes well with my carbon gear stick and handbrake. Any more carbon bits just look tacky iMO. Just needs to be on the bits you touch... steering wheel, gear stick and handbrake.

Had mine fully refurbished with nappa leather...now like unicorn poo. lol

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VeeRacer
Back