Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

For Sale Oem 997.1 c4s rear silencers for sale

Car, parts, accessories, number plates and all sorts for sale.

Kitt2000

I have a pair of oem rear silencers for sale. They have just come off a 2007 c4s manual with 34k miles on. The car has essentially only been used in summer and they look in very good condition-please see pics. I haven't done anything to clean them up so please see pics for condition. They work perfectly, I only removed as I changed to a switchable Designtek 1000017234.jpgto get a louder sound.
Nb I don't have any fixings so sold as seen in the pics. They are quite heavy so collection from Salisbury preferred but I travel around so potentially scope to meet.
Looking for £400 ono.

Attachments

• 20240310_115640.jpg
    20240310_115640.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 10
Last edited:
This is a scam advert. Paid this man via bank transfer and refused to send me the goods until I sent another £100. Reported to my bank, police and action fraud

Yes it is. Shall I post the conversation we had ? You refuse to either send the exhaust or return money to me but instead ask for more money before sending. Classic scam

let me look into the

Yes it is. Shall I post the conversation we had ? You refuse to either send the exhaust or return money to me but instead ask for more money before sending. Classic scam
this has been investigated and @red_baron_simon was contacted by message by an account set up in the name of Beesman asking to contact someone by email for the parts that he wanted away from the site. This scammer Beesman was reported as a scammer on the weekend https://911uk.com/threads/fraud-war...parts-via-pm-system.96035/page-6#post-2690520 and removed from the site

The open is open and free, whilst we deploy and invest in spam counter measures these are not 100% fool proof.
Buyers should always conduct duly diligence before parting with any money, especially for newly registered users asking to conduct business through email, as that is usually a scammer, If you receive such messages, these can be reported by using the 'report' function, the site will then take the appropriate action to remove these scammers.

Thanks for looking into this for me and arriving at this conclusion. I have learned a valuable lesson in purchasing anything here.

I whole heartedly apologise to @Kitt2000 who’s advert was unfortunately hijacked by a scammer.

Simon

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back