Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New to Porsche and 911s: 997.1 4S content

tom_nieto said:
Awesome work! Not sure my 2S convertible would fare quite so well for winter touring duties (mostly the lack of a roof box!). Winter tyres seem to have been worth it, I presume are they a legal requirement in Sweden?

Ah but you can stick skis between the front seats into the passenger footwell (I've done it already for a previous airport run) - no excuses now :wink:

The tyres make all the difference, winters are a legal requirement here and I think in Germany (through which we passed) too. Plenty of the local cars around Stockholm go a step further and are running on studded tyres. If you lived rurally and had a daily driver - sorry, I mean Volvo - then studs would be the way to go I think.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GoochyTM
Back