Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New OEM center-caps - with or without rings though??

Space Cadet

Spa-Francorchamps
I'm going to order a set of OEM center-caps for my silver C4S with the turbo-twist wheels, just cant decide whether to go for the ones with or without the rings around the crests.....?

Any opinions please??

Thanks

Space Cadet said:
I'm going to order a set of OEM center-caps for my silver C4S with the turbo-twist wheels, just cant decide whether to go for the ones with or without the rings around the crests.....?

Any opinions please??

Thanks

I think the OEM centre caps with the rings are for the newer style wheels and of a different dimension.

Deffo without

Thanks gents, done, have ordered some.

Out of interest why without..?

I looked at countless examples on t'net and actually liked both, the smaller crest with rings made the wheels look bigger, the larger crest adds more 'colour' - which is the whole reason I'm doing this as have a silver car with silver wheels - the plain silver C4S caps just makes too much silver!

The plain ones have a cleaner look. With rings on - too fussy, like reg plates with border lines round.

Alex said:
The plain ones have a cleaner look. With rings on - too fussy, like reg plates with border lines round.

Agree 👍 the copy's ones are decent tbf I've 3 or 4 sets if anyone ever needs some!

Thanks all.

As mentioned have ordered a set and will collect them this afternoon, they're actually going to be a birthday present so I cant have them for a couple of weeks.

Long story short I already have a set of aftermarket crest caps (without rings), they're "ok" quality but just fancy a set of hopefully perfect quality OEM caps.

Am also treating him to a new birthday present OEM bonnet badge and gasket!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pands
Back