Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

My front bumper grills project

nicely done DaleD53

if you don't need it, you'll be able to take it back.

I'm traumatised about the idea of going to Halfrauds in the first place...now you are suggesting two trips???

Still, maybe I can pick up some Ripspeed mats and a Richbrook anodised gear lever while I am there (I hear they add approx 30bhp)

Ta for the advice...I am going to get the two sheets, take bumper off, clean it all out (checked this evening and leaves in there), template and then make from there. Will photo just as reference for other who have the same bumper (whatever it is..)

regards
Ben

Hi Ben,

Just catching up with this thread. I must say your car looks great; really nice lines, like the colour, and best of all it's a cab ! I honestly think these cars are coming into their own right now.

Make sure you get some more pics up when you get the job done :thumbs:

Cheers Dale, will document my fun and games doing the grill.

Car is lovely, just needs slightly wider arches at the rear and a turbo engine in it and it would be perfect..oh, that's a TT lol.

Ben

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
concept303
Back