Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

My DIY Garage Build Project

Only problem with timber is the sweating and humidity levels, not ideal for car storage
I have not found that to be the case, it’s common on steel framed buildings, the timbers on mine are 7 cm thick, having 18 air vents possibly help though which was a requirement from building control, I’ve a digital humidity meter in the garage and it’s generally showing the same RH as outside, there’s never been any visible moisture on the walls, sometimes on the concrete floor when it’s very wet outside.

Hey there! Your garage project is seriously impressive! It's cool to see how you're tackling everything step by step. Handling the groundwork and concrete pour is no small feat. Looking forward to seeing the finished garage!

Hey there! Your garage project is seriously impressive! It's cool to see how you're tackling everything step by step. Handling the groundwork and concrete pour is no small feat. Looking forward to seeing the finished garage!
Oh, and if you're ever thinking about adding some extra flair, definitely check out the summerhouses at scottsofthrapston.co.uk. They've got some awesome options! Keep up the great work!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ravioli
Back