Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Lowering springs for a 997 turbo

CarreraMonkey said:
MaxA said:
I've got the -30mm H&R springs fitted to my C4S and I'd not want to go any lower; it sits just fine as it is, which I have always thought is 20mm less than a 997 with the sports suspension.

Great! so which H&R springs did you purchase? Please can you confirm the part number? I can only see springs which show -20mm

I'll order the same - please can you confirm their H&R part number? Thanks

I'll have a look, but it was some time ago now and right now I don't even recall where I sourced the springs ... that being said, it looks like you've already sourced some.

CarreraMonkey said:
MaxA said:
I've got the -30mm H&R springs fitted to my C4S and I'd not want to go any lower; it sits just fine as it is, which I have always thought is 20mm less than a 997 with the sports suspension.

Great! so which H&R springs did you purchase? Please can you confirm the part number? I can only see springs which show -20mm

I'll order the same - please can you confirm their H&R part number? Thanks

I'll have a look, but it was some time ago now and right now I don't even recall where I sourced the springs ... that being said, it looks like you've already sourced some.

Those -20mm H&R springs worked a treat on my m030 suspension and definitely dropped it another 10mm.

I have my original M030 springs available if anyone wants them for £100.

They're factory -20mm springs so not too drastic a drop and porsches idea on a sports spring so stiff but not too stiff.
They are for a c4s - so will only fit AWD 997's.

I can't remember if mine where Eibachs or H&R but they where blue, and I thought it looked perfect.

It did catch on a few speed humps though !

Boba fett said:
I can't remember if mine where Eibachs or H&R but they where blue, and I thought it looked perfect.

It did catch on a few speed humps though !

If there's ever a screensaver that's it
That's absolutely stunning fella...meanwhile back to my C2s... :nooo:

Boba fett said:
guyvert1 said:
Woah, thats one shiney 997 Turbo !

Very nice indeed :)

Thanks, sadly its with a new owner now !
Was it sold via OPC Leeds?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dhaApex
Back