Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

iPhone/iPod and Bluetooth Integration

I'd be interested to know the price of install for both the Denson and Mobridge :) looking to get something done for my car too!!

Martin

I know you're in Staffordshire, but you you could still speak to the guys at Cartronics in Byfleet, who I believe are an official 911uk partner and occasionally post the odd comment here and there.

The reason I say you could still speak to them is that I seem to remember reading somewhere that Cartronics do installs for Guildford OPC and it's all fine and dandy with regards to warranty - but a quick phone call would confirm it. I could be wrong, but I'm sure I read that somewhere. (I don't have an official Porsche warranty myself so I didn't dig into it).

I have the Mobridge (BT & iPod) which they fitted for me. There's no getting away from the fact that it is bloody expensive (IIRC I paid about £950 fitted), but it's a good bit of kit and you can always have it removed and sell car and Mobridge separately when that time comes.

Good luck on the group buy. I asked about a discount but was told that they don't tend to discount as they don't really need to. I guess it's not like there aren't enough Porsche owners with money to burn!

Oh...and if you get a really good price - please keep it to yourselves, yeah? :wink:

Yes i used Cartronics in Byfleet. They are the UK Distributor for MoBridge.

I paid £899 fitted last August.

Great piece of kit though.

Hi,

We charge £920-00 incl vat which is about the same as you paid last year as VAT has increased !

Mike

sportsandclassic said:
Hi,

We charge £920-00 incl vat which is about the same as you paid last year as VAT has increased !

Mike

Hi Mike,

How much do you charge to supply and install a Dension 500 please?

Cheers, Martin

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nzed23
Back