Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Interested in 996 (pre-2000, or rebuilt) C2/C4 with aero kit

tcw

Trainee
Hey everyone - I'm on the lookout for a pre 2000, or rebuilt 996.

The key requirements for me are:
- C2 (C4 if the spec is close to perfect)
- Preferably no sunroof
- Aero Kit is a must

Not so worried about mileage aslong as the price reflects/happy to take on a little project given it will be a second car and I don't mind getting the spanners out.

I'm based in Chelmsford but happy to travel for the right car.

PM me/post here if you see something of interest - many thanks!

Best of luck - may be worth jotting down your location too :thumb:

Thanks, good point - I'll amend the main post. I'm based in Chelmsford, Essex but happy to travel for the right one.

:thumbs:

It's in the classifieds and on Auto trader.

Stoddy. :grin:

Attachments

• b032e623_67b2_4bf4_b88f_f7e772c36c95_416.jpeg
    b032e623_67b2_4bf4_b88f_f7e772c36c95_416.jpeg
    255 KB · Views: 4,202
I have a 98 c2 manual with factory aero kit I might me parted with. Hartech rebuilt engine, silver paintwork with full black leather interior, litronic xenons,, in last 6 months its had RS engine mounts and power flex gearbox mount, electric pas conversion, stainless steel exhausts, front and rear shocks and springs. New radiators and air con condensers, New rear pads and discs, one catch though.... 203,000 miles. Mind you with the Hartech rebuild it's probably a safer bet than a 90k car on original engine!

Still on the lookout :) please do get in touch if you're considering selling up/know of one for sale.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dhaApex
Back