Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Insurance advice please

cheshire911 said:
If the reviews with AIB underwriter are awful, steer clear. It is the underwriter you deal with in the event of a claim, AIB is an intermediary passing on information. All the decisions on the claim rests with the underwriter. LV underwrite their products, which is possibly why they may be dearer. The Insurance market is blurred by those who underwrite the policy and those who are intermediaries simply introducing you to a panel of underwriters and selecting the cheapest quote to you. In the event of a claim, the intermediary has no decision-making authority whatsoever.

Thanks for reaffirming my concerns :thumb:

AIB have been very friendly but I think I'll go with Churchill who came in by far the cheapest for equivalent cover and they are 5* Defacto rated

Unfortunately LV were expensive this year

Did the broker mention any feedback on markerstudy or did they just quote them regardless?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
concept303
Back