Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Insurance - Admiral v Bridle

dannyboy

Dear All

I am just about to take delivery of a 4.5 month old 11 plate C2S in Aqua Blue. I am now looking to insure the car. I have been in touch with Bridle who have quoted £1.6k. I have then put it through admiral multicar with my wifes 523i touring BMW. This came out at £1303!

Bridle say their Insurance is better as car, if crashed will be repaired using new Porsche parts etc + claim optional extras arn't covered by Admiral. My car has got quite o few of these.

Lots of people appear to insure through Admiral. What are the disadvantages, as appeas a car under 3 years will be repaired, if necessary, with new genuine Porsche parts under Admiral policy. Was going to include GAP Insurance via my finance company or have option to take out return to value Insurance to cover a write off.

Any comments and guidance most welcome.

Can you do a multi-car deal with Admiral?
We have 4 cars and made good savings.
Brindle would not cover my new C2 with my postcode and no garage.
I have GAP from Porsche finance too to ensure any gaps are covered too.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janders365
Back