Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Identifying KW V3 Manthey Suspension

AlpineGT3

Hi all,

Looking for some proper 996 GT3 suspension knowledge here! I've got an opportunity to purchase some KW V3's for my 996.2 GT3, the vendor tells me that they are the Manthey Racing version. I'm wondering if there is any marking or otherwise that distinguishes the MR version from the normal ones?

Any help, advice or information well received!

PS, I've emailed MR with the serial numbers etc, they said that they are not at liberty to say, but have said that they can rebuild them!

Hi there,

I'm no professional on this but My mate Marky911 has Manthey KW V3's on his and I remember seeing a badge or sticker and with a quick search found this.

Hope it helps....

Craig

That's brilliant, thank you. As it transpires, the set I have been offered have been tweaked by Manthey rather than being their specific product. I think the spring rates have been changed.
Thanks for you help Craig.

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nzed23
Back