Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

I reckon my 996T must be worth £60k+

Hideous and bonkers.
Knock £20-25k off and someone might buy it I suppose.

Interior looks like it needs a clean and for that price maybe take a few pictures that are actually worth viewing...

"....smuthered by the luxuriousnous...."

I think an offer of 58k might secure that. 2k off any asking price has to be a good deal surely....... :chin:

rich996 said:
its not even got heated seats

I don't this you would need them as you would be so embarrassed driving it the heat from you red glow cheeks would warm you up :?:

Never mind the insulation from the thickness of those carpets, surly their axeminster to go with all that wood.?

rich996 said:
its not even got heated seats

Footballers easily get confused, and they would probably just $*** themselves.

I have read the advert a few times just to cheer me up when bored at work. It is the work of a genius.. the car is rotten.

I reckon at £29k he'd struggle to shift that.. let alone £59k. The ONLY thing it has going for it is low mileage. I am on the look out for a 996tt and I love them.. but that thing makes my eyes water! It's not even clean inside.

For a laugh I feel like mailing the fella to ask him if the price is a "misprint"!! If it sells for £59k I swear I will eat my own spare wheel.

Goose said:
bently300 said:
but it's absoloutely Awesome!" (Manchester United player).

I think that say it all :floor: :floor: :floor:

+1

This one is/was Stephen Ireland's I believe....

stevenireland.jpg

+1

Steven Ireland's girlfriend's Bentley. So much for no taste and lots of money .. at £260k that Turbo is almost a bargain .. :eek:

The car
car_main_0310_59708a.jpg

The interior - I would say that is exclusive collection too in a resale, may work as long as your girlfriend/wife's name is Jess, if not, well ..

car_01_0310_59711a.jpg

Walnut is just a bad combo. It belongs on the floor or in the forrest :)

Now it was Turbo Cab I might consider it however do agree it should be at least £25k less than £60k. Problem would be that everybody could see the walnut interior much clearer though.. :dont know:

She might come with the car.......WAGS don't normally last that long.

Wonder if he would give me a test drive :floor:

In researching for other examples of these automotive abominations, I typed in "crap footballers' cars" into google and it brought up Wayne Rooney at the head of the list.

Should have keyed in "footballers' crap cars" :?:

If you had unlimited wealth, I suppose you could always get Leepu to customise something for you...

Attachments

• chop_shop_porsche_david_ginola_174.jpg
    chop_shop_porsche_david_ginola_174.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 3,240
  • chop_shop_porsche_david_ginola_2_167.jpg
    chop_shop_porsche_david_ginola_2_167.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 3,240

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members