Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

How I fitted my Pioneer SPH DA-120

scarletboarder said:
I bought a DA120 but returned it as it has no DAB. Now have the X3800 and fascia kit but the stereo is too wide and tall for the fascia by a couple of mm. There's no other version of the surround and making sense of dimensions online is a nightmare. The DA120 spec says it's 16.3cm high, the chaps at Dynamic sounds say the fascia takes a stereo up to 98mm :wall:

I know Leon put the fascia in upside down to make everything fit but give him a PM as he will give you and pointers etc. :thumb:

I'll have to shave some off the top and sides, hopefully it will look ok

Just wondering if you ever use the HDMI cable? Fancy doing this install but don't want to plumb in a cable I may never use.

Nastymatt said:
Just wondering if you ever use the HDMI cable? Fancy doing this install but don't want to plumb in a cable I may never use.

I've used it on a rare occasion, maybe three tor four times this year. Unless you find the app radio apps useful you may only ever use CarPlay

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back