Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Guess the price...?

cableguy

Magny-Cours
Bit of fun in the school/summer hols...

4 Days to go, Collecting Cars auction finishes at 7.25pm on Monday 9th August. A 96 993C2 Manual Coupe in Iris Blue with 94k miles. Certainly the right model for the purist/driver and looks like a reasonable car with a few tarty mods that can be easily removed.

https://collectingcars.com/for-sale/1996-porsche-911-993-carrera-2-1

What do we reckon price wise...? Winner gets bragging rights. :grin:

My guess is £44k + 6% Buyers Fee.

C.

Well one things for sure, the winning bidder will have to fight off Zingers as it has his favourite coloured dashboard. :grin:

I'd have guessed exactly the same as you, so in this crazy market (or is it cooling now?) I'll go £46k plus fees.

I recognise the reg number.

Just a guess and based on my reaction to the history, colour and so on, I'll go for £42,500 + premium.

Marky911 said:
Well one things for sure, the winning bidder will have to fight off Zingers as it has his favourite coloured dashboard. :grin:

Thanks for the tip off :thumb: I'm now not going to look :what:

Another values thread.............
digger.gif

£50k + Fees.......easy :bandit:

Zingari said:
Thanks for the tip off :thumb: I'm now not going to look :what:

Another values thread.............
digger.gif

It wouldn't be a 993 thread without talk of values. Heaven forbid they actually do a roadtrip or something. :grin:

Oh the irony at Zingers... :floor:

Colini Stick and value threads are his lurking ground and he has the audacity to knock a value thread... which was all but a bit of fun in these summer months.

I'm sure there'll be a 25 bagger along shortly... NOT!

C.

It's got to end up nearer to £50k than £40k surely. :dont know:

Winning Bid £45,850 +6% Buyers Fee (£48,601).

I'm sure the seller is happy and the market is still strong for air-cooled. :thumb:

C.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back