Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

GTS Coupe Price for sale?

nuts

Trainee
Hello,

Thinking of selling my GTS Coupe pdk. Its white / black interior with alcantara heated seats. Mint condition with 50k miles on the clock with full opc history. What value would you place for a private sale?

Thanks.

Attachments

• 8825ae29_976a_4385_a913_a11f89b5bff6_160.jpeg
    8825ae29_976a_4385_a913_a11f89b5bff6_160.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 1,563
It would depend on full spec, service history, warranty left if any, number of owners etc

Thought you were keen to get back to 997.2 recently? Moving on to a different brand?

57k :thumb:

Looks like £10k minimum for Manual, and prices peaked last year and now back to 2021 values.

These are the last 7 'coupes' sold on CC (most recent first).
Recent service, tyres, brakes and coolant pipes etc can impact values.

PDK 41k miles sold for £47k (plus 7%)
Manual 41k miles sold for £59.7k (inc fees)
Manual 29k miles sold for £68k (plus 7%)
Manual 20k miles sold for £70k (plus 7%)
Manual 34k miles sold for £66k (plus 7%)
Manual 42k miles sold for £72.6k (plus 7%)
PDK 66k miles sold for £48k (plus 7%)

vroomvroom said:
Looks like £10k minimum for Manual, and prices peaked last year and now back to 2021 values.

These are the last 7 'coupes' sold on CC (most recent first).
Recent service, tyres, brakes and coolant pipes etc can impact values.

PDK 41k miles sold for £47k (plus 7%)
Manual 41k miles sold for £59.7k (inc fees)
Manual 29k miles sold for £68k (plus 7%)
Manual 20k miles sold for £70k (plus 7%)
Manual 34k miles sold for £66k (plus 7%)
Manual 42k miles sold for £72.6k (plus 7%)
PDK 66k miles sold for £48k (plus 7%)

Lol find a 47K 997 GTS pDK Coupe now, low miles PDK cabs are now 60 plus (65 for a real goos one) there arent any many low miles coupes (which are all now 75 plus) mid mileage all 55k plus, prices definitely havent peaked yet, Coupes are becoming pretty rare and are still on the up.

Very few sell in the private market but I'd expect a dealer would offer you £47-48K ish, private £50-52K depending on condition and recent work and circa £55-57K to buy from a dealer.

I'm not in the trade but do have an itch for a 997 GTS coupe. There's a rather nice coupe pdk 57K miles one for sale currently just under £55K from a good dealer.

nuts said:
Thinking of selling my GTS Coupe pdk. Its white / black interior with alcantara heated seats. Mint condition with 50k miles on the clock with full opc history. What value would you place for a private sale?

To undercut dealer asking prices and beat the money they'd give you for it I'd say to start at asking £52k. You'll probably get a lot of 'trade' interest but a genuine private buyer shouldn't be far away. Good Luck.

spongebob squarepants said:
Lol find a 47K 997 GTS pDK Coupe now, low miles PDK cabs are now 60 plus (65 for a real goos one) there arent any many low miles coupes (which are all now 75 plus) mid mileage all 55k plus, prices definitely havent peaked yet, Coupes are becoming pretty rare and are still on the up.

I said £47k plus 7% - so £50,300 (sold 5 months ago)
https://collectingcars.com/for-sale/2011-porsche-911-997-2-carrera-gts-1

This 40k mile Cab (sold 5 months ago) was £53k
https://collectingcars.com/for-sale/2011-porsche-911-997-2-carrera-gts-cabriolet

I detailed 7 sold prices of cars in way of evidence. :D

I'd look at sale or return with likes of RPM, etc.

They'll maximise your return, but the car will have to be mint already to avoid big prep costs.
I would definitely be looking at that route though. There will be private buyers but I just think once you start getting over £25k/£30k, buyers like the security that comes with buying from a good dealer.

Good luck. Lovely car. :thumb:

Quick scan of post history suggests you only had your GTS a couple of months, after selling the car before (991) after a couple of months ownership - blooming heck your worse than me when it comes to swapping cars.

What is it about the GTS you didn't get on with ?

One concern I have with buying one, is there is such a premium on milage, condition etc. Now that they are 'old cars', you end up treating them with kid-gloves, which can take away from the driving experience.

Being PDK it's a world away from manual car pricing, the difference is huge for the 997 GTS. If it was manual you'd have buyers queuing up for it at a sensible price for the mileage. I'd put the premium over £10k.

vroomvroom said:
spongebob squarepants said:

I said £47k plus 7% - so £50,300 (sold 5 months ago)
https://collectingcars.com/for-sale/2011-porsche-911-997-2-carrera-gts-1

This 40k mile Cab (sold 5 months ago) was £53k
https://collectingcars.com/for-sale/2011-porsche-911-997-2-carrera-gts-cabriolet

I detailed 7 sold prices of cars in way of evidence. :D

:hand: Auction prices...... If there in an auction, they are dodgy, Arthur Daley cars :grin: Anyway my offer has gone in and been rejected :nooo:

It seems that any GTS with the low mileage Coupes seems to have gone troppo on pricing on the past few weeks. Must be the FZP effect having acquired the White Knight :bandit:

I've done a search on GTS sales on the continent, and the going rate is €95k for anything with reasonable miles.

To a large extent the value would depend on the status of the well know weak spots (eg coolant pipe, shocks) but assuming these are done or don't need doing, I would say £50k is the market rate for a private sale PDK coupe. A few have been hanging around at dealers for a while at mid-fifties.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NeilHarbidge
Back