Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Group Buy - H&S Bypass - 997.2 - June 2016

Happy to add you, like your man maths.

Could everyone pass me their details which I will pass to H&S so they can offer you the discount.

Re: Group buy - Haywood and Scott Exhausts - Updated 24/05 P

Giff said:
Would anyone be interested in a group buy for Haywood and Scott exhausts?

I'm particularly interested in their Gen2 rear silencer bypass and they seem to have run group buys for a number of other makes.

Website: http://www.haywardandscott.com/porsche-997-gen-2-centre-silencer-replacement-pipe.html

I've not approached them yet, would anybody like me too?[/u]

Hi I'm in Manchester I would be interested is there any videos showing the sound?

Ok, I've had responses from:

crlincoln

PJ997

MaxA

legin

With me thats 5, any more takers?

Sorry, not sure if it's only me but I have to login every time I'm on my iPhone, I have little patience for technology so end up not posting stuff

I'm waiting to hear what the Milltek bypass sounds like so won't be doing anything until then.

Hopefully you have enough committed for the group buy now so good luck with getting a decent discount :thumb:

whats the deal here..any updates? are cell 200 cats included aswell?

as this is on my list - but i was going to go to top gear..?

SamUK said:
whats the deal here..any updates? are cell 200 cats included aswell?

as this is on my list - but i was going to go to top gear..?

Do you have a 997.2?

Do they come with gaskets and fitting kit or is this extra?

a4ash said:
Do they come with gaskets and fitting kit or is this extra?

Mine came with 2 straps, but nothing else. I think the gaskets are metal anyway so you probably dont need new ones. You will need new bolts (mine were supplied by the indie who fitted it for me)

Giff said:
Ok, I've had responses from:

crlincoln

PJ997

MaxA

legin

With me thats 5, any more takers?

Can we crack on and get them bought now then ? :D

We need to give until the end of the month then I will give out a code for you to call H&S with. Ideally I'd like to see ten orders.

I've updated the first post with some more pics, the pipes come with new straps, you will need to buy new gaskets separately.

We are up to six, four more and the price will drop even further, anyone want a bargain quality mod?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ors97
Back