Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Sold Genuine Porsche 996 GT3 Lower 2 piece Suspension Arms

Status of item for sale, now as sold
Status
Not open for further replies.

pye21

Spa-Francorchamps
I have 2 pairs of 996 GT3 lower suspension arms. Both sets are used. Pictures available via email or whats-app.

Set 1: Standard bushes in inner arms and outer arms. Castor bush in one arm has signs of wear, but is useable. Arms have come off different cars, ive collected these as spares. Both the inner and outer arms have been vapour blasted to bring them up better than new. Will need nuts and spacers for one of the inner arms. These are now over £1000 new from Porsche. SOLD

Set 2: These came off my own 996.1 GT3. They have done approx 22k. Castor bush has been removed and RSS bush fitted. The RSS bush is included in the below price. These arms would suit a more track/fast road setup. The inners for these have Black Poly bushes fitted. These have also been vapour blasted and as above, now look better than new. This set has full nuts and washers with it. SOLD

I have some spacers for these arms. If you know what thickness you want, I can include what I have in the selling price. First come first served on this.

I also have a set of Genuine 996 Cup Car monoball inner sections. I can swap these into either pair of arms, instead of the std bush or poly bushed inners. These would be an extra £150 on top of the above prices.

Last edited:
Just send you a PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
concept303
Back