Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Full set of Goodyear F1 Supersport R nearly new (£500)

Tyremanrob

Monza
Would anyone be interested in a set of Goodyear F1 Supersport R tyres in standard sizes for a 997 C4S.

235/35R19 91Y X 2 and 305/30R19 102Y X 2

They are currently fitted to my spare wheels but have done very little in the way of mileage, probably around 1000-1500 I would say, no track work just cruising with the top down :lol:

Collection only from Staffordshire, pictures available on request.

I have them advertised along with the wheels for £995 but would take an offer from a forum member on just the tyres if anyone was interested.

You can have the wheels and tyres for £750 or the tyres for £500.

I forgot to add that the tyres are only a few months old and all have 2021 date codes :thumb:

1marc said:
What wheels are they on buddy?

They're on a very nice set of Lobster Claws in C4S offsets, sadly the wheels are replicas which I didn't realise until I removed them for cleaning.

That's not the reason that they're for sale by the way, I just decided that I wanted to go for 991 C4S wheels instead so these are surplus to requirements.

Let me know if you would like photos or anything and I will email them over :thumb:

I need the space at home now so these are available to a forum member for £750 that's for the wheels and tyres, no offers at this price please.

If someone is purely interested in the tyres I will get them removed from the wheels and let them go for £500.

Hey i am interested in the tyres, dont live near Staffordshire though unfortunately so would have to arrange for a courier, is that something you would be happy to work with?

How have you found the tyres? I am using the same sizes at the moment with Bridgestone potenzas and they seem fine but im looking or an upgrade...

talal said:
Hey i am interested in the tyres, dont live near Staffordshire though unfortunately so would have to arrange for a courier, is that something you would be happy to work with?

How have you found the tyres? I am using the same sizes at the moment with Bridgestone potenzas and they seem fine but im looking or an upgrade...

Hi there, yes I would work with you regarding a courier or potentially meet you or deliver subject to your location.

The tyres definitely live up to the hype so you absolutely won't be disappointed.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ors97
Back