Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

FS: Genuine OE Porsche 996 Turbo Carbon gearknob ****SOLD***

muddy

Trainee
*************SOLD***********************************

For sale a genuine OE Porsche 996 Turbo Carbon fibre gear knob with "Turbo" script, grey leather gaitor and silver surround.

An opportunity to purchase a very rare part that doesn't generally go up for sale very often.

It was purchased separately by me and fitted to my 996 Turbo which was pampered and garaged whilst fitted for 9 years and 3000 miles. The car was concours standard. I removed the carbon parts prior to the sale of my car.

In excellent condition. No marks, chips or fading. There is a microscopic scratch near the no.2, I'd say it is pretty insignificant as it can hardly be seen by eye (The camera couldn't pick it up).

Genuine OEM Porsche Carbon item, (part number unknown):
Black carbon gear knob with turbo script, with silver surround and Grey leather gaiter (Either space grey or graphite grey, buyer to clarify based on colour in pictures)

Leather, and surround were never fitted. I de-mounted the gearknob from the grey leather to mount to my car's black leather gaiter. Easy to do it simply slides into the hole on the gaiter and is secured by a couple of cable ties, so quite easy to mount to your own leather gaiter if required.
(RRP on these is about £1500)
Price = SOLD

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pands
Back