Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

FS: Dectane Rear LED Lights, Sprint Booster & GT3 TB/Ple

Gibbo205

Spa-Francorchamps
Hi there

Have the following for sale:

997.1 Rear LED Dectanes 997.2 look red/crystal

2465C52E-EC0A-4D72-B1C8-510EED4FA784-11697-00001C3C0B8995C8_zps1c36b667.jpg

45FB6569-1A81-4B99-A892-69F247ABD133-11697-00001C3C04A796B8_zps79d938d3.jpg

IMG_1597.jpg

photo2.jpg

Dectane rear LED lights. Red/crystal, looks the closest to a Gen2.
In as new condition, no scratches or marks and all led's work. Complete with the resistor boxes to ensure no dash error messages.

£300 delivered anywhere in UK

Sprint Booster Generation II selectable for PORSCHE Boxster/Cayman/911 986/996/987/997/981/991

IMG_5076.jpg

Improves throttle response, ideal for Porsche cars without Sports Chrono or those who want improved throttle response when not in Sports mode.

- Program No Light: Sprint Booster deactivated
- Program Green Light: Improved response - Smooth driving
- Program Red Light: Improved response - Aggressive driving

As new still in box!

Price £100 delivered anywhere in UK!

Eurocup X51/GT3 Throttle Body, Carbon Fibre Plenum & Silicon Hose

7425_large.jpg

EuroCupGT_Porsche_High_Flow_intake_pipe_kit_82mm_throttle_large_1.jpg

EuroCupGT Carbon fiber plenum & 82mm GT3 throttle body comes complete with gasket. This kit allows you to have the GT3 / X51 throttle body on your Carrera. Fits all "Fly by Wire" Carrera models: 3.6 & 3.8 C2S / C4 / C4S years 2004 to 2008. This performance upgrade is designed to replace your standard throttle and work in conjunction with the EuroCupGT Y Pipe intake kit.

Note. When using with Standard Carrera plastic air box you will need to order the EuroCupGT High flow intake pipe kit listed below. (INCLUDED)

EuroCupGT high flow intake pipe kit for use when fitting a EuroCupGT 82mm GT3 throttle body & plenum kit to a standard Carrera plastic air box.

Price: £225 delivered anywhere in the UK

If somebody wants to take the lot from me I shall do everything for £600, everything is as new with very little usage and would cost close to £1200 new.

Contact Info

Private Message here please
Email: [email protected]

Payment needs to be paypal gift, bank transfer or cash on collection. I am in Stoke-on-Trent. :)

turboDean said:
Are you returning your car standard to sell it?

Mostly, the GT3 suspension modifications and X51 Manifolds/Cooling shall be left on the car.

The car is in the classifieds on this site and PH. :)

Ah yeah just found it.... Beautiful car, liked it since i first seen it on M3cutters, would love to buy it but quite a lot over my budget :sad:

yea just called design911 and there definitely different versions they said this one will not fit the 996, sorry bud no good for me

L8ydg said:
yea just called design911 and there definitely different versions they said this one will not fit the 996, sorry bud no good for me

Cheers m8, good to know, guess it will only work with 997.1/987.1 then. :)

Lights and sprint booster sold! :)

Will to take offers on the GT3/X51 throttle body, washer, plenum, hose kit. :)

PRICE DROP!

Eurocup X51/GT3 Throttle Body, Carbon Fibre Plenum & Silicon Hose

7425_large.jpg

EuroCupGT_Porsche_High_Flow_intake_pipe_kit_82mm_throttle_large_1.jpg

EuroCupGT Carbon fiber plenum & 82mm GT3 throttle body comes complete with gasket. This kit allows you to have the GT3 / X51 throttle body on your Carrera. Fits all "Fly by Wire" Carrera models: 3.6 & 3.8 C2S / C4 / C4S years 2004 to 2008. This performance upgrade is designed to replace your standard throttle and work in conjunction with the EuroCupGT Y Pipe intake kit.

Note. When using with Standard Carrera plastic air box you will need to order the EuroCupGT High flow intake pipe kit listed below. (INCLUDED)

EuroCupGT high flow intake pipe kit for use when fitting a EuroCupGT 82mm GT3 throttle body & plenum kit to a standard Carrera plastic air box.

Price: £225 delivered anywhere in the UK

Someone make me an offer, taking up space in my garage.

Gives a subtle but nice improvement on a 997 but the throttle body gives even greater improvements in a Cayman/Boxster.

Make me an offer, just want these gone. :)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ors97
Back